Monday, July 2, 2012

Daemon Prince wings are completed

Hello everyone, welcome back to the continuing picture story on the progress of my mostly scratch built Daemon Prince of Nurgle.





To make the wings I used some leftover plastic casing and cut it to the shape I wanted.  I then sanded both sides with some fine grit sand paper and then drew my lines.

Still, there's a lot to do yet.  I'd like to do more highlighting on the boils and there are open sores and bones still exposed which need some detailing.  Overall, though, I'm quite pleased with the monstrosity.  He is actually a little bigger than a Great Unclean One!

1 comment:


  1. Cool WhatsApp Group Names. Drink Dudes. Walky Talky. Innocent girls. Free Wi-Fi. zindagi na milegi dobara. Dil Dhadakane Do. No girls. Best Dudes. So, Here I am sharing the Best Whatsapp group names for friends Whatsapp Group. Pencil Chors. Play your way. So Called Engineers. Non-Stop Notifications. The Untouchables. Toxic Texting. Wandering Minds. We Tie Until We Die. Cool, Funny Best Whatsapp Group names for friends, family, sports lovers, Girls, Boys, Engineers, Doctors in Hindi, Marathi, gujarathi, Tamil, Punjabi. Ultimate Collection of the best WhatsApp Group Names in 2018. Top, Awesome, funny & cool WhatsApp group names for Friends, lovers, family & cousins. Best WhatsApp Group Names are the first search whenever someone creates a new group on WhatsApp. Hey guys all the best and top rated 500+ best,cool,funny,attitude,savage,boys,girl,friends,family whatsapp group names list 2018 & Whatsapp dare messages.

    ReplyDelete