Friday, June 29, 2012

Fickle Friday update: Daemon Prince Progress

Hello everyone.  Since I anticipate a productive weekend, I thought it might be ok to give a sneak peak into where the Nurgle Daemon Prince from Monday has ended up.

First this is where I was on Monday-





I was initially happy with the results and started painting, despite my wife's comments about how my sculpting had improved since the original design.  Since Monday I decided to get to work and here are the results.




As you can see, the model has bulked up quite a bit.  The gut has increased, the sagging chest adds quite a bit of character reminiscent of the Great Unclean One, and the rump and spine turned out great.  I'm still working on the face area and need to add some fleshy bits to the spine and back, as well as the wings I still need to create.

Till Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment