Monday, January 30, 2012

Custom Chapter Pictures and site updates

Hello and welcome back to my little corner of the web.  Today I would like to share with you the completed army pictures of the custom chapter I've been working on.





This, of course, is the army I've been building.  The plan is to add Land Speeders and more troops to make available to the list and allow for some flexibility.  As we all know, an army is never truly done.

The site has undergone some changes and I wanted to let everyone know about them to prevent confusion.  I have changed the name of the tutorial posts which were formerly of the Rhino.  A true Rhino tutorial is right now being made and will allow for additional tutorials that will use the Rhino chassis.  Additionally, the door template has been added to the Mk1 Land Raider.  Hopefully now all the tutorial posts are up to date and correct.

Well, that's it for now.  Hopefully everyone enjoys the pictures of the army and have been enjoying the tutorials.  There are more to come- lots of vehicles in the 40k universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment