Friday, October 21, 2011

From Daemons to Space Marines

Welcome back one and all to my little corner of the blogosphere.  I've yet again gone back to the hobby army of Space Marines I had previously set aside to rebuild a Tzeentch Chaos Daemon army.  Enough of this talky stuff, time for some pics!




I've jumped back into painting the Terminators, using this lightning claw laden beast as the template for future Terminators.  Again, there is room for additional details to be added later should I feel the desire, but for the most part this is how it will look.

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely looking termie. Well done on the yellow it looks natural rather than forced or cartoony like it can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you O'Shashar! When I began the army I knew I wanted a grittier yellow than I usually see, so I used brown as my undercoat instead of orange like I usually do. I think that's how it turned out so well.

    ReplyDelete