Saturday, June 11, 2011

Primed and ready to paint Dreadclaw

Ok, quick and easy post for all who are interested to see what the Dreadclaw looks like primed.  Still a long ways to go before it is finished, though.


 As you can see it has a long way to go before it is even close to finished.  The trim will be a dark green with highlights and the whole model will be covered in various areas with the rust effects featured in previous posts.

I'll update the blog with images as it comes along.  Till next time, take care!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic work!! I hope to try this out at some point soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unreal wish I had the time and skill to scratch build 8 of em. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing it painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks HOTpanda! I only hope I can do it justice by giving it a decent paint job. Nothing worse than putting so many hours into building something from scratch only to muck up the paint job!

    Thank you for the compliment Rob! When you complete it I'd love to see if you make any changes to put your own flair on it. Chaos is very rewarding in that aspect.

    Thanks again, guys, and happy gaming!

    ReplyDelete